Listed below are some tips we’ve come up with to help you make better choices when either gambling online or at conventional land based casinos. If you follow the tips provided below you’re bound to prosper while playing online!
General Gambling Tips:
1. Make sure to keep track of your money, especially when betting at an online casino since you do not have physical chips in front of you. Virtual casino chips are no less in value then real than physical chips in terms of your bank account. Some casinos allow you to track your betting these include Microgaming, Playtech and Cryptologic powered casinos.
2. Gamble only with money you can afford to lose. For the most part online casino games take a combination of both luck and skill. You really don’t want to end up in any financial trouble over a bad play at an online casino.
3. Predetermine how much you are willing to spend before you start each gambling session. Make sure you don’t exceed your spending limit if you lose.
4. Set a goal for your self in terms of how much you want to win. After you win that amount, pocket the money and only gamble with any extra money that you have.
5. When you’re on a winning streak, increase your bets gradually to limit the amount of risk. Increasing your bets significantly can dent your bankroll if you double up and loose while playing certain games.
6. Make sure you are never tired, hungry or stressed when playing. If your mind is not completely focused on the online casino game, you might make costly decisions.
7. Keep your gambling expectations reasonable. It takes time to learn the games and how to succeed at online casino gambling, so don’t be discouraged if you lose more than you win at first.
8. Although the high roller tables are tempting, play only at tables you can afford. You should be able to cover at least 25 bets.
9. Learn from your mistakes. Pay attention to when you lose and try to determine why you are losing. Read up on casino gambling with online casino strategy books.
10. And finally and most importantly, have fun and don’t stress out gambling is intended to be fun and entertaining.
Casino Game Tips:
Don’t try and chase the jackpot.
Focus on small to medium-sized payouts.
You should play with the intent to make money.
Don’t anticipate a jackpot based on what’s been popping up.
Up your bets gradutally when playing multiple paylines
Stand if you hold hard 12 to 16 and the dealer shows 2 to 6.
Hit if you hold hard 12 to 16 and the dealer shows a 7 or higher.
Stand on 17 to 21, but hit soft 17.
Always split pairs of aces and 8’s.
Never split 10’s, jacks, queens, kings, 5’s or 4’s.
Double down on 10 or 11 if dealer shows an 8 or lower.
Video Poker Tips
Memorize all of the different winning hands
Find out what cards are wild before playing the game.
Not every video poker game pays out the same per hand.
Only the maximum bet per hand will win the big jackpot.
Play for the smaller hands, and don’t wait for the big ones.
Risk no more than $40 in $1 chips.
Start by placing $1 on each of your five numbers.
If a number hits, spread the $35 over your 5 numbers.
If your number hits again, you’ll get $245.
Certain numbers may often repeat.
Manage your money, don’t play carelessly.